What is WordPress Hosting?
Fastest WordPress hosting is the most preferred platform for startup companies. It’s flexible, easy to use, and has a simple interface. You can create a blog or a website with it in minutes, but if you are serious about your business. There are many hosting providers that offer cheap WordPress hosting, but you should remember that “you get what you pay for”. The right choice of web hosting can make all the difference between a website that grows, and one that fails to take off. It also normally includes one-click WordPress installs to make it convenient to get started with WordPress.
How does WordPress hosting work?
The whole management needs two elements to work on your server that us PHP & MySQL. Wherein PHP is a language that makes the website run dynamically and is known to be popular on network management. WordPress needs two aspects to work on your net server: PHP and MySQL. It is the 2nd most database used in the world and works on the quickest mode to handle the queries. To get all these things in one package deal.
Points do we check to select Best WordPress Hosting?
Here we write some important points for choosing the best hosting provider.
Cost is one of the most important factors to choose any web hosting. Choose the right hosting for your site it is more important at a reasonable cost who fulfill all of your business need.
High Server Uptime
The main factor for choosing the right hosting provider is server uptime high server uptime is more important for your site. So, you have to verify that they must provide a high uptime, almost every appropriate WordPress hosting company claims to provide 99.99% uptime.
Well, this factor is also very important and your hosting should provide 24/7 technical support via Live Chat, Email, Phone Calls, or at least Ticket support. But Live and Phone support is best because in these ways you can easily contact them whenever you face any issue.
Security is one of the most important factors of any hosting. We offer ultimate security with an SSL certificate that secures your sites from hackers and others and secures your site’s important files and data.
Server Requirements for WordPress
WordPress platform requires the following configuration for the web hosting server where you choose to install it. So, before buying any WordPress hosting, you should test whether it meets the following specifications:
- The hosting server should have PHP version 7 or greater
- The mod rewrite Apache module
- It works HTTP Support
Features of WordPress
- WordPress works on content management system. It continues the media files of the website that we can easily organize, upload, and control for our WordPress website.
- WordPress is an open supply CMS that avails quite a few plugins and templates free of cost. We can additionally alter and customize facets and features in accordance with our needs.
- WordPress allows numerous search engine marketing equipment for search engine optimization.
- WordPress consists of CSS files, images, customized pages, and templates that help in the amendment of view and performance of the website. It allows us to personalize the theme as per our needs.
- WordPress has an authentication feature. It manages special user roles for the website. It can add or remove users, change passwords, personal details.
- WordPress support multiple languages. It allows changing the language of the entire content material of the website.
- WordPress supports the import of data from a website. It can import statistics in the shape of posts, customized files, comments, tags, etc.
Why did we choose WordPress hosting from Onlive Server?
It is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) that has been used for creating websites and blogs. It is also called a WordPress.com or WordPress hosted solution, which means you will not have to host it on your own server. We also offer Best Cheap VPS plans. Onlive Server offers unlimited bandwidth, domain name, 2-factor authentication, free SSL certificate, and free installation for new customers along with multiple PHP versions & MySQL database options.
Onlive Server offers an excellent WordPress hosting service, and we’ve provided you with several reasons why it’s the right choice for your needs. If you’re looking for a new option to host your site, then WordPress is worth considering. They offer exceptional customer service, affordable plans, and more.